5 Baby Potatoes, peeled
4 NTUC Garlic Sausages
A handful of Mozzarella Cheese
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
For the Sauce
2 tbs olive oil
1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
120ml dry white wine
2 x 400g tins chopped tomatoes
1-2 tbs caster sugar
sea salt and black pepper
1. Cook Fusilli in salted water until al dente. Drain and drizzle in Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2. Boil Baby Potatoes for 5 minutes. Leave to cool. Slice them up to thick slices.
3. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan, add the onion and garlic and fry gently until lightly golden.
4. Increase the heat slightly and pour in the wine.
5. Let it bubble until reduced by half, then stir in the chopped tomatoes, water and sugar.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the tomatoes are soft, then remove the pan from the heat. Leave to cool.8. In a baking tray, arrange potato slices on surface. Ladle sauce over potatoes.
9. Arrange Fusilli on sauce. Ladle sauce over Fusilli.
10. Repeat till all ingrdients used up.
11. Season with pepper.
12. Sprinkle a handful of mozzarella cheese on top
13. Bake, covered with foil, at 180 Degrees C for 20 minutes
14. Mix well, serve hot!