1 can Tuna flakes in brine
3 potatoes, diced to 1 cm squares
1 hard boil egg, chopped
1 bunch fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
Extra Virgin Olive oil
1. Boil the potato squares for 10 mins, drain and chill in fridge
2. Once chilled, place potatoes, tuna flakes, half the brine in a large bowl
3. Season with pepper.
4. Check for amount of moistness, you can add more of the brine if you like
5. Plate the salad, and scatter the egg and parsley over.
6. Drizzle some Extra Virgin Olive oil over the salad.