200g castor sugar
1 Tsp vanilla essence/extract
250g self-raising flour
1 Tsp of baking powder
2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1.Put butter and castor sugar into a mixing bowl
2. Use low speed to mix until even, change to medium speed and beat until light and creamy.
3. Add in the first egg, beat well after each addition of egg until creamy
4. Add in vanilla
5. Divide flour (mix with baking powder ) into three portions and add in gradually, use lowest speed to mix in flour.
6. Use 1/4 of dough, mix in cocoa powder till thoroughly mixed.7. Lay white dough in pan and slowly pour cocoa dough in middle.
8. Use a fork, move the cocoa dough to your desired mix
9. Bake in pre-heated oven at 180c for 45mins.