2 Large Bratagi Potato, chop to 1cm cubes
2 Hard boil Eggs, sliced
1 Boneless chicken thigh meat
2 Stalk celery, chopped
4 Tbsp Mayo
2 Tsp Djion Mustard
Salt and Pepper
1. Boil potatoes for 8 minutes till knife can easily go thru when pierced. Cool and chill in fridge.
2. Boil eggs and Slice. Cool and chill in fridge.
3. Season chicken with salt and pepper, pan fry for 8 minutes on each side till golden brown. Chop to 1 cm cubes. Cool and chill in fridge.
4. After ingredients are chilled, assemble potato and chicken in bowl with celery.
5. Add in mayo and mustard. Mix well.
6. Serve with eggs on top of salad.