2 Fillets of Salmon
2 Tsp Light Soy
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
250g Baby Carrots
1 Tbsp Butter
1 Tsp Thyme, Chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Wash and Pat dry Salmon Fillet, Preheat oven to 200 Degrees C
2. Oil a roasting pan with olive oil
3. Rest the fillets inside the pan and add 1 Tsp Lightsoy each to the fillets
4. Bake for 20 mins
5. In a pot, add in carrots and fill water just enough to cover.
6. Bring to a boil and cook for about 8 mins (Or to desired softness/doneness)
7. Drain, add in butter, dollop of olive oil, thyme, salt and pepper to taste, mix well.
8. Remove salmon from oven, and serve with baby carrots.