1 Chicken breast, cut into 2 halves
1 head of lettuce, thinly sliced
1 zucchini, thinly sliced
1/2 cup Lemon juice
Few leaves of Rosemary
Salt and Pepper
1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Marinade chicken breast with pinch of salt and pepper and rosemary leaves on both sides for 1 hour
2. Heat up a pan, sear the chicken breast for 3 mins each side on low heat until cooked
3. Let them rest for 10 mins
4. Arrange in a plate, the lettuce and zucchini
5. For dressing, mix the lemon juice and extra virgin olive oil in bowl and whisk fast till emulsify.
6. Season dressing with salt and pepper.
7. Slice up the chicken breast, arrange over the veggies.
8. Drizzle dressing to desired amount