1 Pc Salmon ~125g
1 head Broccoli, chop to florets
2 Baby Potatoes
Salt and Pepper
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 egg + 1 egg yolk
50g Pecorino cheese, finely grated
50g Parmesan Cheese, finely grated
1. Boil potatoes for 10 mins in salted water
2. Lightly press the potato to break the skin, arrange on tray and drizzle Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Place salmon in foil with light drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper.
5. Bake salmon and potatoes in a pre-heated oven of 220 degrees C for 20 mins
6. Bring water to a boil, add in broccoli and drain after 3 mins. Season with light drizzle of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper.
7. To make sauce, whisk all in a bowl. Heat up a saucepan on low heat.
8. Pour egg mixture in saucepan and keep whisking.
9. Once u see the egg start to curdle, off flame and whisk continuously to prevent curdling.
10. Plate up and enjoy!