400g mushrooms, dice them into size you like (Portobello, Brown/White button, Shitake, or whatever you like) *The darker colour give more flavour
1 onion, finely chopped
60 g Butter (Salted)
375 ml Full Cream Milk
250 ml Chicken Stock
Pepper to taste
1. Sautee 30g of Butter with the Mushrooms for 3 mins or until they sweat and translucent, keep aside
2. In a pot, add in 30g of butter and sautee the onions for about 10 mins, until the onions sweat.
3. Add in the Flour and stir till mixed well. (Meanwhile, heat up 125ml of Milk to warm)
4. After the Flour mixture has cooked for abt 3 mins, off the flame and pour in the warm Milk.
5. Use a hand whisk, mix the milk and flour mixture well.
6. Add in the rest of the Milk and the Stock. (This will be the soup)
7. On medium heat, bring the soup to a boil, stirring now and then to prevent burning.
8. Once you see bubbles, bring to low heat and add in the Mushrooms
9. Simmer for 10 mins on low heat, stirring now and then to prevent burning.
10. Done! Enjoy!