500g Penne Pasta
Block of Parmesan Cheese
1 tbsp Salt
Extra Vrgin olive oil
200g Streaky bacon, Slice into strips
2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
4 cloves Garlic, mince finely
10 Cherry Tomatoes
1 bunch of Parsley, Chooped finely (Optional but reccomended)
1. Boil a pot of water and dump in 1 tbsp Salt and some drops of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
2. Once boiled, throw in Penne and boil for 10 to 12 mins or depending on your choice of done-ness.
3. In a Pan, heat up Extra Virgin Olive Oil and stir fry garlic. Add in bacon to release flavour.
4. Once bacon has released its flavour, add cherry tomatoes and stir for 5 mins.
5. Once Penne is done, drain and dump into the sauce.
6. Mix well in the pan and throw in half of the chopped Parsley.
7. Plate your Penne and scatter half of the chopped Parsley all over.
8. Grate Parmesan Cheese on top.