1 Hamburger Bun per pax
1 Thick slice of Luncheon Meat per pax
5 baby potatoes per pax
1 block of Cheddar Cheese
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1 Tbsp Mayo
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Boil Potatoes in water for 5 minutes
2. Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
3. Mix the potates in generous lugs of Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with Salt and Pepper
4. Roast for 50 minutes till skin crispy and flesh soft
5. Heat up frying pan and fry luncheon meat on both sides till golden brown.
6. Mix mustard and mayo together, spread the buns with the mustard mayo.
7. Place luncheon meat on bun, grate cheese over the meat.
8. Serve with potatoes