Ingredients (For 1)
1 piece 125g Salmon fillet / steak
5 Cherry Tomatoes
1 Bay leaf
Salt and Pepper
5 Baby Potatoes, quartered
1 can Salmon / Tuna
1. Boil potatoes in salted water for 10 mins or until desired softness
2. Drain and chill in fridge
3. Preheat Oven to 180 Degrees C
4. Halve the cherry tomatoes, squeeze the juice into a bowl
5. Add bay leaf to juices, and marinade the salmon.
6. Lay a piece of aluminum foil, place salmon in centre.
7. Arrangetomatoes over salmon and season with salt and pepper.
8. Fold foil into a package, properly sealed.
9. Bake in oven for 15 mins
10. In the meantime, open a can salmon / tuna and mix into the potatoes.
11. Season with pepper and mix well.
12. Serve with Salmon